Do you believe in fairy tales? Well I still do 🙂 I have always been fascinated with fairy tales. Since childhood, looking at the pictures, I visualized myself in those characters. Sounds funny? Well, maybe; but that is something I always loved. Mom always got me those cute frill frocks and I use to love looking myself in mirror with those flares. Well I still haven’t grown up on that part though ;-)
I just wanted to re-live that look again, with this awesome neon green color also known as Chartreuse all I could think of was a fairy outfit with pleats. The dress length has turned out to be a little short, but I loved the way it made me feel. Delicate and feminine. You can make it to any length you want with pleats, A line, bodycon. The color and the fabric does a great job so you can carry it well with any length as per your choice. See another major reason I love summer dressing all bright colors and no worries about the hemlines 😉
As the outfit is totally plain, accessories had to play the major role again. My love for animal prints is well-known be it in clothes, accessories, shoes, scarves, I don’t leave a single thing untouched. So this eagle necklace caught my eye with its vibrant colours. I have added a rhodium-plated bracelet from Guess to the look. Again waist bands are my bestie as they shrink my waistline immediately 😉
I have also added a floral headband as it goes with the summer theme.
The royal blue pumps are custom-made. A thing with me, when I don’t find anything particular I’m looking for, I get it custom-made. Being a designer helps 🙂 The wallet is a return gift from china by a close friend 🙂
Tips to carry the plain outfits with bright colors:-
- Always make sure that the outfit should flatter your body type.
- You can experiment many things with it, go with accessories to enhance the look.
- Add pair of dangle earrings and a bracelet, hair all tied up in a bun.
- Pair with a round or V shape necklace as per your dress neck type.
- Pair the outfit with pumps, lace up high sandals, stilettos, thigh high boots or gladiators, again in consideration with the dress length. Choose your heels as per your comfort.
- You can add just a chain necklace if the dress is V neck or a V-shaped necklace.
- You can also add a crystal headband.
- Carry the outfit with a smart clutch.
- To amp-up the look, go bold with either the eyes or lips.
Don’t forget to wear the most important accessory – your confidence and your own style…. Nothing can beat that!
Look Details :-
Waist belt- Renee Creations.
Necklace- Renee Creations.
Bracelet- Guess (click on the link to buy ) . You can also buy the Guess accessories at their premium stores in malls.
Blue wallet- Gift from a friend.
Royal Blue pump shoes- custom-made.
Lips- All fired up by MAC.
Eyes- Plum nature studio Kajal pencil.
PC – Divishth Kakkar.
Hope you living the fairy tale 🙂