Let me start with most favourite color of us all- BLACK. Have you ever thought of any other color in the same way as black ? Black for me is a style statement, my soul, the dark side and the color which dilutes everyone in and leaves them with Black 🙂
This look all black which I created would call it as a modern gothic 🙂 Gothic is a fiction, which is largely known by the subgenre of Gothic horror, a mode of literature and film that combines fiction and horror, death, and at times romance. Its origin is attributed to English author Horace Walpole, with his 1764 novel The Castle of Otranto, subtitled “A Gothic Story.” You will find many such gothic looks at Halloween eve.
I love black but this look so far is definitely something which was a very first for me too. Not everyday I get into smokey black eyes and Black lips 🙂 So I have tried to create a combination of gothic and halloween. Yes it took me sometime to get into that skin. I remember years back from today I was called black by some people. Not that I was taken a back but I still don’t understand why people still discriminate between black and white skin. So I thought why not show the beautiful bold style of black ?
Without wasting your anymore time, let me show you the look ( Fingers crossed )
The location I have chosen for this look is bhuli bhatiyari ka mahal. The building was constructed as a hunting lodge by Firoz Shah Tughlaq in the 14th Century and forms a part of the three hunting lodges that were built by him over the ridge (Pir Ghaib & Malcha Mahal being the other two).
Perfect for my haunted look right 😉
Of course this look is not which you would love to carry in daily life but going all black is fun if you play it right. So here you have some tips for going all black :-
- Black makes you look slimmer 😉
- The color hides all your body extra curves too.
- Ever thought why is it addressed as LBD ( Lttile Black Dress) and not any other color ? So go with LBD for any party and you don’t have to worry on how you look 🙂 Black will work it’s charm out.
- Choose the fabric as per season. A black wool dress will look fabulous in the fall, Silk and linen make it easier to pull off the all-black look during the Summer.
- Make your outfit more dressy or casual with the simple change of lipstick color. A LBD can go from day with pink lips to-night with Red lips seamlessly.
- Add accessories. Bold, colorful jewellery becomes the statement piece of your outfit. For me, coloured pumps, stiletto heels and boots (winters) are the go-to shoes with any black on black outfit.
- A lace dress and cropped blazer or jacket.
- Black with a little pattern.
- Loafers, culottes, and a crop top in black.
- Maxi skirt with a top/blazer and belt.
- Black Jumpsuit.
- A maxi, shirtdress in black with black sneakers or boots.
- Crop top and shorts with a cape or with Palazzo.
- Geometric designs in black.
Remember , There is nothing darker and yet sexier as Black 😉
Untill next blog ,
Look Details :-
Leather Basic Jacket – ZARA
Leather Peplum top – Forever 21
Pants – Custom made Renee Creations
Choker & Pendant – Pipa + Bella
Smokey Eyes pallate- Giorgio Armani
Kajal – Plum Goodness
Black Lipstick – L. A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick