First let me apologise for writing a blog after a gap of 20 days but as you all have seen on my Instagram and Facebook page have been busy with vogue wedding show and other events. As usual it was a spectacular event and will be up on the blog soon. About this blog as the title suggests is basically a look which I have created by a simple net jacket over a LBD ( Little Black Dress) to give it a party look and it has turned out well , I hope you like it !
Much have been talked about ‘LBD’, we can’t think of fashion without it. A black never goes out of style and plus point it makes you look slim 😀 From coffee to cocktail you can wear them for all the occasions. Let’s head over to the look I created with this plain LBD.
It is basically a body con plain black outfit which I have simply layered with a net sequin shrug. The versatility of the black outfits are you can style them the way you want. Accessorise with jewellery , jackets, shrugs, scarves as per the occasion. A bohemian look can also be created with oxidised jewellery.
You must have seen my latest collaboration with Daniel wellington, their brand new collections include very first 32mm watch and their first timepiece with a mesh-strap. I always prefer big dials and the rose gold and white dial was my first choice. You can also purchase their watches from their website with my followers discount coupon ”RENEE_DW” which will entitle you for 15% discount and is valid till 15th September 2017. The same watch I have used as a prominent accessory 🙂
As they say Shoes can either make or break the look and when it comes to LBD they need to be chosen wisely. You can go for boots, pumps, stilettos, sandals whichever you are comfortable with, but make sure to invest in good shoes. I am a sneakers girl when it comes to routine but this outfit demanded a little extra glam look so I have used these boots which are highest heels I have ever worn 🙂
Few tips to style a LBD-
- Add an embellished collar to the plain black outfit and see the outfit transformed into a glam one.
- Top it up with a printed / denim /leather bomber jacket.
- Accessorise it with statement necklace or bohemian oxidised Jewellery.
- Add a metal belt to your outfit and flaunt that waist.
- Pair a blouse /full sleeves shirt inside to give it a edgy look.
- Wear a colourful coat over the LBD.
- Wear a fishnet dress/ sequin transparent jacket top over it.
- pair the LBD with sneakers to create an athleisure look.
- Tie a shirt around the waist.
- You can also pair a skirt with a body con LBD.
So basically black and short dress is a combination which never goes wrong, keep exprimenting and share your looks 🙂
Untill next blog,