Experiment ! As I had mentioned in my earlier blogs as well. I don’t follow a particular pattern when it comes to fashion. Whenever I head shopping or outing and if I stumble on some pieces I immediately buy it and later think of styling it. For me, the essential is to never forget your own style and mix it up with the latest trends to create a look that works best for me.
Another day out @ Forever 21 I couldn’t help but buy this Elephant print as soon as crossed by it. AS it’s allover print simple outfit so thought of styling it in two ways.
First is a bohemian inspired one. A black hat, Oxford shoes, Choker, Sunnies and a Waistcoat. Though waistcoat are not in fashion nowadays but I just found it back in my wardrobe untouched for years 🙂 and it also complemented this outfit . Talking about Choker a must have this season, we all had it in 90’s and it’s now back in fashion.
Second look is just a layering with ZARA basic leather Jacket and Sunnies. Have accessorised the look with GUESS Women’s Jewellery. (click on the link to check the collection )The chain and the earrings from Guess caught my eye immediately. I love collecting such pieces as they are unique. You can check out their variety of collection on the site and they are available in their exclusive stores as well.
I have used the same black oxfords bought from StreetStyleStore ((click on the link to buy) in both the looks as they are super comfortable and light weight. Check out their full collection on the site plus they are also running up with some exciting offers.
Few tips on Layering
- Layering the outfit is a smart choice to repeat the clothes/outfit.
- You can choose to wear the outfit as it is and while repeating , layer it as per the seasons-Leather jackets, denim jackets, capes, Kimonos, Shrugs, Cardigans, waistcoat
- If you want to try something unique, layer the short dress with a chambray shirt.
- A formal Jacket/Blazer for office look.
- Add a fur jacket, Fox fur coat in winters.
- Button or zip up your blazer for a slightly different look.
- Accessorise with Jewellery like necklace, bracelets, chunky earrings if you wish to wear the outfit as it is.
Hope you liked the looks 🙂
Until the next post , keep it stylish 😉
Look details –
Elephant print short dress -Forever 21
Black Hat- Renee Creations
Black Waistcoat – Renamika @shoppersstop
Leather Jacket – ZARA
Rose Choker- Renee Creations
Sunnies – Renee Creations
Pic Courtesy- Divishth Kakkar