Today I am going to talk about a wonderful Australian product I recently came across. Sunscreen as we all know is the bare essential for all seasons . Though we have variety of them available in market I prefer using the one suggested by Dermatologist . The one I am talking about today is Sunstop Sunscreen SPF 30
Sunstop is an Australian made broad-spectrum Sunscreen Cream which helps to protect the skin from all the harmful effects of the sun which include UVA, UVB, infrared and visible light. It is formulated with multiple filters which shields your skin and protects any skin type even in the harshest conditions. The brand claims to provide maximum broad spectrum protection with very high protection for four hours water and sweat resistance.
As seen on the product its enriched with vitamin E oil which also helps in retaining the moisture along with high sun protection for 4 hours. You must keep on reapplying the product every 2 hours depending on your exposure to sun.
Here are some of the best advantages of this cream-
- It’s Oil free and Non Greasy
- Water and Sweat Proof
- Enriched with Vitamin E which moisturises the skin and also calms, soothes and prevents dryness.
- Suitable for all skin types even for oily skin without causing breakouts.
- Can be used by any age group including kids.
- The sunscreen is approved by Australian TGA standards , the highest standard for the sunscreen in the world.
7. The tube is light weight and can be easily carried for vacations.
8. SPF 30 tube comes at a price of INR 1500/-
9. It lasts longer than other sunscreens as you only need pea size amount.
Where to Buy –
You can buy this Sunstop SPF 30 directly from Amazon and Flipkart. This one is also available in pharmacies and skin clinics. The sunscreen is recommended by many dermatologists in India for past 10 years.
I have been using this cream for my face for almost a month now and haven’t witnessed any side effects . I also have found one more amazing product for the body one more product which I will be sharing with you all in the next blog .
You can find this brand on
Instagram – Sunstop_india